My LiFe

My LiFe

Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

A Blendspace


First time the blendspace being introduced in class by a lecturer, I am a bit blurred. Well everything is new when come to ICT. Then I started to play around with the Blendspace during class and things to become a bit clear. As a starting I have tried to compile a topic related to volcano. Below is the link to my volcano presentation:



It was not really a proper lesson plan since it was just a trial session. But it has inspired me to choose this digital tool as apps exploration in Exercise 1 given by the lecturer.
In exercise 1, I have decided to choose a HFMD topic since it is related to the current issue. I have been more familiar with the tools a step further. Below is the link to my second Blendspace.


From my understanding Blendspace is a tool that provides a place to keep all of our resources so our presentation or lesson plan will become more organize and it will looks professional too!

Putting this Blendspace together, like recording videos, organizing content, adding tiles, and etc maybe took us around one to two hours, but that’s totally worth it because it helps us to deliver our lesson plan even in the absent of us. The replacement teacher also might be able to teach class by using our Blendspace so easily. This is extremely saving a lot of time. Furthermore the lessons can be shared or embed easily on the web like Google Classroom, twitter, email, or facebook.

One of the challenges of teaching preschool students is to get their attention. As we know their attention span is very low, so the Blendspace is one of the tools that can engaged with the students interactively.

As a whole it is really recommended to use the Blendspace as one of the teaching tools because it provides a better engagement with the students as compared to the conventional method of teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...