My LiFe

My LiFe

Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Google Classroom

I have encountered Google Classroom during my interview session with the 21st Century Teacher, Cikgu Mohd Khamarul Idzwan Othman. He has shown me the uses of Google Classroom and he had invited me to join his Google Classroom. So here it goes, I am in his Google Classroom. I have an access to his file sharing like worksheet for exercise, parenting talk and many more. Wherever I found his sharing relevant to the preschool, I will print the worksheet and share with my students.


Inspired by his sharing, I have created my own Google Classroom for the uses of my kindergarten. And since the preschool students are not having any email yet, therefore the participant of course would be their parents! Below is the Google Classroom created for my kindergarten namely APC BPU. I can invite parents by their email address or give them a class code to join. It is so easy.



This application is pretty cool. I am thinking of replace my way of delegates info to the parents. Currently I am using communication book to update any children activities and reading progress. Perhaps next year I could implement Google Classroom instead. It is so fast and paperless. I like it! It’s awesome.

Overall, I can list down some of the advantages of Google Classroom as below:
  • Set up an account just in a few minutes
  • Can create, collect, and grade assignments all in one place
  • Can see who did the work
  • Can give feedback to a students or parents
  • Can make announcement
  • Students can ask questions in real time even out of the classroom
So what are you waiting for? The future of educations starts now. Are you ready? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...